THE WETCOIN.WIN PROJECT | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
rillater base+authorization_role_admin
rillater Jan 15
Boosting content creation + anonymous payment system + photoset gift

I would like to talk about how to improve and promote the creation of content and facilitate its acquisition by users. I think it's interesting for both users and content creators.
As you know, I am a photographer and video maker, I create videos and photoset just for passion, I administer the website shinynylonphotos.com where you can find the sessions I do.
Some time ago, the payment processor that I used blocked the payments on my website because it was considered adult content. For my sales volume, I could not find any system that was viable due to its costs, and I started to be interested in alternative options, such as Bitcoin because of its great advantages.

Now I have decided to participate in a project that will use a specific cryptocurrency for the distribution of digital content, the Wetcoin.
For all this, I wanted to open a debate on the use of a virtual currency for the distribution of content and know your opinions.
From my point of view, the advantages of using a cryptocurrency as a means of payment are numerous for both buyers and sellers:

- Anonymity, favors the privacy of users who use them, since their names are not public.
- The transaction costs are very low, so you can lower the prices to users and the creators can receive a higher margin.
- The payments made in cryptocurrencies are formalized instantaneously.
- There are no intermediaries.
- There is no chargeback. No blockages
- Making payments using cryptocurrencies is very simple once you know how it works, you just have to send the amount from one account to another.

The use of this new technology makes it much easier to invest in creating new material, doing crowdfunding for projects (I have some ideas in mind for short films with girls in shorts ...) so I would like to know your opinion.

The web wetcoin.win will have a markeplace where the creators of digital content can promote their creations. All kinds of photo sessions, videos, ebooks, etc. are allowed.
My webs shinynylonphotos.com and messywetlook.com will use the Wetcoin as a means of payment.
To collaborate in the popularization of the project, I have decided that some of my photosets can be obtained for free, after registering at https://wetcoin.win and once logged you can access the first download link. At https://wetcoin.win/shinynylonphotos you have more information about this promotion.

Also, if someone is interested in collaborating in the project, they will be welcome to the team :) and rewarded: D
I await your opinions.
The Forum post is edited by rillater Jan 15
oskar77
oskar77 Jan 17
Hi rillator

I really appreciate your work on this websites. I've always been a good customer of shinynylonphotos.com photo sets. I really like your pics which are of good quality. I also would participate in any kind of fundraising project for new content. Unfortunatelly I'm not really familiar with cryptocurrencies. That sounds for me quite complicated. According to the wetcoin site I would first have to buy bitcoins in order to be able to mine wetcoins. Sounds a bit weird to me. I would prefer a system with paypal or maybe paysafe card if it has to be anonymous.

rillater Jan 18
The need to look for alternative payment and financing systems is given by not being able to use traditional systems. The content of my websites, is qualified by the payment processors as adult content, so they do not admit the payment with a credit card, both paypal like other payment gateways.
And the costs of other options make it not feasible to install them, since the volume of sales is very low.
Thanks to the revolution of cryptocurrencies, there are independent payment systems, which as the bitcoin has already shown, may be the future.
Perhaps at the beginning it may seem difficult to understand how it works, but it is very simple once it has been tried. For example, Coinbase.com is an online wallet, similar to paypal, which also supports cryptocurrencies. Money can be transferred by credit card or by bank transfer. From the account you can buy bitcoin easily, and then to make a payment in bitcoin you just have to send the desired amount to an address. The wallet to receive the wetcoins can be created free of charge at Bitshares.org.
If someone thinks that the procedure is complicated I can create a tutorial, and if someone needs help or has doubts, can contact me.

VentexIII
VentexIII Jan 18

Yes i think a tutorial would be welcome.

I add few elements to update and precise the procedure mentionned here :

https://wetcoin.win/getwetcoin

During the inscription on coinbase.com they will ask you a copy of your ID Card or passport (and the $10 bonus is when you buy 100$)

The link for create a wallet  wallet.bitsares.org

don't work on Firefox (i spent time before understand it)

The mail of confirmation for your account wetcoin.win could be in spams.

I'm not sure to understand really the concept of modern mining (you have just to pay for it rather than,as 7-8 years ago,install strong graphic cards and get electricity bills,am i right ?) 

Concerning the transaction Bitcoins / Wetcoins is that ?  1 block = 1000 Wetcoins = 0,025 Bitcoins = something like 70,80 euros.

And if i'm correct the wetcoins are only available after the period of mining ?

Thank for the possible clarifications.

rillater Jan 19

Quote from VentexIII

The link for create a wallet  wallet.bitsares.org

don't work on Firefox (i spent time before understand it)

I use firefox and I have never had problems accessing bitshares, I do not know what may have happened.

Quote from VentexIII

I'm not sure to understand really the concept of modern mining (you have just to pay for it rather than,as 7-8 years ago,install strong graphic cards and get electricity bills,am i right ?) 

The idea is to simplify the mining process, usually you have to invest in graphics cards and have solid computer knowledge to mine cryptocurrencies, in this case you can do online without complications.

Quote from VentexIII

And if i'm correct the wetcoins are only available after the period of mining ?

Yes, the wetcoin is delivered after the pre-mine phase, which is why several photosets are offered as a bonus for the wait. Once the pre-mine phase is finished and the Wetcoin are in the market, they can be bought or mined immediately. In the market you can buy the desired amount, while the emission of a new block will always be 1000 Wetcoin.

I will prepare a tutorial with the steps.

The Forum post is edited by rillater Jan 19